How to prepare for the arrival of the Coronavirus COVID-19
Coronavirus COVID-19 has arrived strongly in Europe, the Middle East and there are already first infected in Latin America. As long as there is no vaccine, there is only prevention. How to prepare for the coronavirus? Is it necessary supplies and strict disinfection? In China, very strong measures have been taken to prevent the spread of COVID-19, from strict controls on the main streets, mandatory quarantine and other measures.
There are different measures to take and this is according to the amount of contagion in each country, in Italy new cases of contagion arose which has generated that people choose to buy supplies among these products a large amount of disinfectants such as chlorine, bleach , and gel alcohol.
The following article is a compilation of information from countries where the coronavirus is currently and how they prepare for more infections. It is important to mention that this article is for information only, in case the coronavirus is already in your country and has become a serious issue you can do the following:
- Masks, disinfectants, bleach and gloves, it is necessary to mention that the masks do not prevent contagion, but it is very helpful not to spread the virus in case of an infected patient, N95 masks are the most specialized for this type of cases, because they filter 95 percent of the particles in the air.
- Wash your hands after each activity when you are inside and outside the home.
- Sanitizing gel with door knobs, vehicle handles and objects with greater hand contact.
- Cough with the elbow and discard the tissues in safe bins.
- Do not forget to buy food for your pets, and avoid taking them to the streets.
- It is recommended to consume foods such as fruits, vegetables and soups, in the case of China a month of food supplies was chosen.
- Avoid going to crowded or concentrated places.
- The quarantined people of China had the need to consume sweets, this because of the loss of sugar, a good amount of sweets and chocolates would suffice.
- Prepare financially, Chinese citizens avoided going to work and schools, it is recommended to have saved a good amount of money for a month of isolation.
- If you feel like buying something, you can stick to the typical respiratory virus medicine and these medications are: decongestants, anti-inflammatory medications and acetaminophen for fever, but that does not mean that with this you can be cured of this virus, it is advisable to go to a hospital as soon as possible. in case of presenting the symptoms of COVID-19
Find out well
The coronavirus is spreading faster but also the false news, social networks have become places to misinform and cause panic in the population, to be informed resort to serious and reliable news portals, in addition to being attentive to the news of your location. The World Health Organization website has real-time information about this virus and the measures they are opting for.
It's too serious
Something that I have been able to observe in both national and international news is that it is only reported as if the virus did not have great impact in places where there are no cases of infection, when they should report on how to prevent contagion, although the latest cases reported in Europe and America they have changed the way they are reported, I have also been able to appreciate two types of news, one says that "it is not dangerous" as SARS and others mention that it has gone out of control and its spread is inevitable, governments from each country, many more serious measures should be taken, from airport drills, the possibility of border closures and enabling quarantine facilities.
China is managing to avoid having more infected with measures that seem inhuman to us, but it seems that it is the only way to avoid more infected.
Remember to inform yourself well and the best way is to prevent.